£30,000k - £35,000k plus benefits
Are you looking for an opportunity that offers some of the UK's most interesting and diverse range of projects? This paired with their fabulous reputation, there is a reason why they retain their staff so successfully.
Due to the ongoing success, this client is on the lookout for a Structural Engineer with at least 2 years' experience. The lucky candidate will have the opportunity to learn from the best and most experienced of Structural Engineers in a bright and innovative environment. Some of these captivating projects include heritage, conservation, residential and many more from inception to completion within their office based in Cardiff.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience working within a consultancy,
- Ability to use software such as AutoCAD, Masterseries, TEDDS
- Be a strong communicator,
- Have a car and full driving license.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered -