Graduate Structural Engineer
£32,000k - £37,000k plus benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Structural Engineer that is keen to develop their skills further by working alongside the Senior Engineers within the office, which is based in Reading. The lucky candidate will be joining a large and vibrant workplace where engineers are given the freedom to create innovative designs on a variety of projects including Commercial, Residential, Retail, Healthcare, Education.
- A degree in structural or civil engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work well independently and, in a team,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Engineer who is searching to realise their potential within the industry working on a wide scope of interesting and challenging building structures schemes.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.