Are you currently considering the next positive step in your career as a Structural Engineer? Do you have the ambition to work on exciting structural projects in the UK?
We are working with an industry-leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented Structural Engineer with a sound working knowledge of UK structures to strengthen the team in their busy London office on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work on both new build and refurbishment projects and will have expertise of working in masonry, Steel, RC and timber.
If you are seeking to further develop your skills as a Structural Engineer as part of a well-established team then this could be the perfect role for you.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil or structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' building structures experience,
- A good understanding of structural engineering principles
- Able to produce hand calculations and sketches of structural elements,
- Knowledge of design software and its limitations,
- Good communication, organisational/time management skills,
- Proactive approach to work
On offer for the Structural Engineer is a generous salary and flexible benefits package, with professional membership fees paid. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
For more information on this fantastic career-enhancing opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726145.