Our client, a leading structural engineering consultancy are currently seeking a talented Structural engineer to join their busy structures team on a full time permanent basis.
The practice focuses on strong design innovation for both permanent and temporary works projects and the successful candidate should have experience in both at equal level.
Projects - refurbishment projects, which include commercial as well as residential buildings. In addition, their experience extends in the design of new build structures, as well as design of specialist structural elements including structural glass.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Between 2-3 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- A confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package with excellent career progression on offer. Our client will provide assistance with the Chartership process and will assist all engineers in their pursuit of this goal.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer opportunity please send your CV to Graham Ventham.