£35,000 - £40,000k plus benefits
Our client is on the lookout for a motivated Structural Engineer to join and assist in dealing with an increased workload.
The lucky candidate will have the opportunity to practise many fields of Structural Engineering; from the surveys of large commercial and industrial buildings to the design of blue light services buildings, through to challenging multi-storey developments.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience on structural projects,
- Ability to use software such as AutoCAD, Masterseries, TEDDS
- Be a strong communicator,
- Have a car and full driving license.
This is a great opportunity for a Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.