6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a talented and ambitious Structural Engineer who is looking for their next challenge? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and following an influx of projects they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join them in their office in Welwyn Garden City on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Experience working with all common construction materials,
- Adept in liaising professionally with external clients and agencies,
- Thorough knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S,
- Experience of large complex steel structures and expertise in the use of Tekla Structural Designer would be desirable.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £38,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays & birthdays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Structural Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly