£28k - £33k plus benefits
Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking an ambitious Structural Engineer with 2-3 years' experience to join the team in their office in Witney.
The successful Structural Engineer will be designing projects using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
The successful Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
More searches like this
- Bridges / Tunnels Graduate Structural Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Commercial Graduate Structural Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Industrial Graduate Structural Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Residential Graduate Structural Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Retaining structures Graduate Structural Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire