Our client, a well-established firm of multi- disciplinary consulting engineers has offices throughout the East of England and due to an increase in workload they are seeking a Structural Engineer to join them in their office in London on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and challenging projects with a broad client base and should have experience of the design and detailing of schemes from concept through to detailed design stage
as well as the ability to mentor other members of the team.
- A degree in Civil/Structural engineering or equivalent,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- Experience of working on all types of building structures projects,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Excellent client facing skills.
This firm are looking for an engineer who will build and grow their career with them and in return they will offer a competitive salary (depending on level of experience) & benefits package. In addition they will offer support to attain long term career aspirations and engineering excellence.
If you are interested and would like to know more about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.