We are working with a highly successful firm of multi-disciplinary consulting engineers who are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer within their Hemel Hempstead office on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal Structural Engineer will have a broad project experience including commercial, industrial, education and retail sectors.
- Undertaking analysis and design calculations,
- Preparation of sketches and drawings,
- Preparation of reports,
- Understanding and implementing business management systems,
- Assisting with the management of junior staff.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
- A strong interest in building structures,
- A motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills,
- Full UK driving licence.
The role offers ambitious engineers excellent career opportunities within an expanding firm and training to achieve Chartered status.
You should have a good working knowledge of British and EuroCodes and the ability to produce high quality calculations.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join the team there.
Submit your CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly