7 days left
- Full Time
We are working with a long established and hugely successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy to help find them find an enthusiastic Structural Engineer to join their small and growing structures team on a full time permanent basis.
As a structural Engineer you will produce detailed designs for structural engineering projects within agreed resource, budgetary and time constraints.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this small and supportive team there.
- Prepare structural calculations, specifications, reports and general correspondence.
- Produce construction drawings using CAD.
- Brief and supervise CAD Technicians.
- Liaise & communicate with external professionals and clients.
- Site inspections/surveys.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Working towards MICE, MIStructE or similar,
- 3-5 years' experience in the design of UK residential/commercial/industrial/ building structures,
- Ability to design in structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber,
- Understanding of soil mechanics and familiarity with the Site Investigation process, with particular reference to foundation design,
- Experience in using proprietary frame analysis software such as SCIA, CADS, etc.
In return the successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly