We are working with an established multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join them in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team there.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Previous project experience in the residential, commercial & educational sectors,
- Tekla experience desirable,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- A full UK driving licence.
Our client is offering a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
If this Structural Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly