We are working with a multi-disciplinary engineering practice offering civil and structural services to a wide variety of clients. Due to their continued success they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join the structures team in their Norwich office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful Structural Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive and diverse portfolio of civil and structural engineering projects from concept design through approvals to construction, preparing calculations and technical design information to deliver solutions for both new-build and refurbishment projects.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team in their offices in Norwich.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working on UK based projects.
- Conversant with AutoCAD, Tekla, REVIT, PDS Site Developer / Civil 3D, XP Solutions suite, Micro-drainage, MS Project or similar, TEDDS, and other industry recognised software,
- Good knowledge of preparing structural/civil design calculations,
- An applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- An understanding of external works and their design is essential,
- Familiar with UK and Euro design codes,
- Capable to visit sites, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems,
- An applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham who will contact suitable candidates with more details.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly