Our client has a diverse workload of high profile schemes and prides themselves on their engineering solutions.
They are looking to expand their structures team in Norwich due to growth of the business and a subsequent increased workload and are seeking a talented and motivated Structural Engineer with a broad project experience including heritage, commercial, industrial, healthcare, residential and education sectors.
- Delivering high quality structural engineering calculations,
- Ensuring compliance with relevant codes and standards,
- Developing calculation packages for specific structural engineering issues,
- Conducting site visits to undertake structural inspections,
- Working closely with other Engineers, Architects, Contractors and Clients,
- Overseeing projects of varying sizes from inception to completion.
- Must hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Must have a strong interest in building structures,
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £** per annum,
- Up to 4% Pension Contribution,
- 20-30 days holiday entitlement, dependent on length of service,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Support and sponsorship of professional training and qualifications.
The role offers ambitious engineers excellent career opportunities within a growing firm and training to achieve Chartered status.
You should have a good working knowledge of British and EuroCodes and the ability to produce high quality calculations.
Submit your CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120 to discuss this exciting opportunity.