Are you an experienced Structural Engineer looking for something a little different from the usual consultancy environment? Take your career forward by joining a specialist consultancy in a role that offers a much wider scope and more impressive benefits than most consultancy positions out there right now!
What's on offer for you as the Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* Company car or allowance up to circa £5,000
* Flexible working - work from home!
* Mobile phone & laptop
* Professional subscriptions paid
This consultancy is a well-established and highly-reputable specialist in structural engineering design and repairs based in the South East of England. Due to a growing workload, they are now seeking to appoint a skilled and experienced Structural Engineer to join them on a full-time basis either working remotely from home, or at their vibrant Uckfield head office.
Ideally you will be chartered, or be close to being so as well as having solid UK consultancy experience in a Structural Engineering design environment.
The workload is diverse and ranges from building defects to new build schemes in the domestic and commercial environments, as well as including bridges and other structures.
If you are growing tired of the typical day in a consultancy design office, this could be a great opportunity to expand your skill set and develop into a new environment.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Ideally you will be chartered (CENG, MICE,or MISTRUCTE) or close to being so
* Ten years' UK consultancy experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities.
* Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience
This fantastic opportunity will allow a great deal of flexibility for the right Structural Engineer, as well as great benefits including a competitive salary, laptop, mobile phone and company car. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726135 today for more information on this unique new opportunity.
More searches like this
- Architecture Senior Structural Engineer jobs in East Sussex
- Bridges / Tunnels Senior Structural Engineer jobs in East Sussex
- Commercial Senior Structural Engineer jobs in East Sussex
- Domestic Senior Structural Engineer jobs in East Sussex
- Earthquake engineering Senior Structural Engineer jobs in East Sussex