Our client is looking for an experienced Transport Planner to join their exciting practice in Cardiff on a full-time permanent basis. Due to having such a high demand, they need the candidate to be a hard-working and motivated individual that can thrive under pressure and work well within a team.
This multidisciplinary consultancy work on complex and diverse transport projects in a range of sectors. The successful candidate will have the ability to analyse transport issues and develop transport strategies and schemes through effective communication with clients.
Having some experience regarding traffic studies and assessment would be beneficial in this role.
- Degree or equivalent in Geography, Planning or related subjects,
- Working towards Chartership,
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to write reports and travel plans,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Able to manage own projects.
- Coordinating site surveys and data analysis,
- Contributing to strategies relative to transportation and highways,
- Leading meetings with clients and stakeholders.
The successful Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)