Our client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Bristol are looking to recruit a Transport Planner to help with the growing demand for their services. You will be joining a team who are working on a range of diverse schemes including, residential, rail, education, and commercial projects.
The ideal candidate will be required to have a relevant degree and at least 2 years’ experience within a transport planning position.
- A relevant degree i.e. Transport Planning/engineering, Civil Engineering or Geography,
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Transport Planning working to UK standards,
- Good levels of numeracy including understanding spreadsheets,
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working towards charterships,
- Ability to work independently.
- Coordinating site surveys and data analysis,
- Contributing to strategies relative to transportation and highways,
- Leading meetings with clients and stakeholders.
The successful Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)