We are working with a successful multidisciplinary engineering consultancy whose sustained growth is a testament to the quality of the projects they deliver and their strategy to recruit and retain ambitious and talented people and then give them the opportunity to develop their careers in a supportive working environment.
They currently have a unique opportunity for a Trainee Structural Technician to join the structures team in their Birmingham office on a full time, permanent basis. This role would suit a school leaver who is interested in pursuing a career in engineering.
- Assisting in the preparation of engineering drawings and specifications
- Use of AutoCAD and other computerised design software
- GCSE’s in English, Maths and Sciences at grade C/4 or above,
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written,
- IT literate,
- Attention to detail to measure and record information accurately,
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, contractors and other consultants,
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity where you can be part of our client’s undoubtable success story then please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for further details.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)