Our client is a busy multi-discipline practice based in Hertforshire and they have a unique opportunity for a Trainee/ CAD Technician to join them on a full time permanent basis in their structures team.
Due to an expanding workload, the ideal candidate will be assisting with their large workload assisting with technical designs, working in Revit and AutoCAD.
The main focus of the role is to learn to use AutoCAD and train to become a fully competent CAD Technician under the guidance and supervision of senior structural and civil engineering colleagues. This would be the perfect opportunity for a school leaver who has an interest in Civil and Structural engineering.
- GSCEs in at least four subjects at Grade 4 or above including English and Maths,
- An interest in civil and structural engineering,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Excellent time management,
- A good team player,
- A motivation to succeed.
- Production of technical engineering drawings, working in Revit and AutoCAD,
- Liaison with Engineers, Architects, the Design team and Contractors,
- Carry out structural designs in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
They are looking for people who are ambitious, motivated, and keen to fully embrace the opportunities and benefits that the excellent training and interesting design work has to offer.
Opportunities like this do not become available very often and If you are interested in applying please do not hesitate to send an updated CV to Graham Ventham
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)