Are you an experienced Technical Director who has led and successfully delivered structural engineering projects and is looking to advance their career at one of the UK’s leading independent consultancies?
If you can answer yes to the above then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a national name in engineering excellence and they work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, retail and logistics amongst others. They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for a Technical Director to assist in the development of an emerging team in their Leeds office.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to manage a team and become involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- Lead a Team of Structural Engineers and Technicians,
- Oversee all the teams Projects with assistance from Senior Engineers,
- Promote the company and win work,
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives,
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber,
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural Designer and Fastrak Building Designer,
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained,
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer (MICE or MIStructE),
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience,
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
- Min of 10 years’ experience
- Full clean driving licence
The successful Technical Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package(car allowance, medical, phone, lap top etc) and a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)