Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking a talented Structural Technician to join their growing team.
A broad project base is on offer including retail, commercial and residential.
- Higher National Certificate in Civil Engineering preferred,
- A minimum of 2 years’ Industry Experience,
- Previous experience of working on buildings structure projects in the UK,
- Proficient in the use of Revit Structure Software,
- Experience of an exciting range of building projects,
- Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber,
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use,
- Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and to work to agreed deadlines.
A generous pension and other range of other benefits are on offer for the successful candidate.
For further detail please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or give him a call on 01728 726120.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)