Do you want to be a number? Or would you prefer to work for a company that truly values YOU and YOUR experience?
This consulting engineer wholeheartedly attributes their success to the contribution of its staff. CPD is high on the agenda for all employees and on-going support and training is plentiful. The office environment is dynamic, welcoming and has a real family-feel.
Our client is looking to appoint a Junior Revit Technician to their Norwich office on a permanent basis.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Healthcare.
- Experience working on building structures for a consulting engineer in the UK
- AutoCAD Proficiency is essential
- A basic understanding of Revit is required
- Experience/knowledge of all common construction materials
- Ability to work as part of a large project team, alongside multi-disciplinary colleagues
On offer: £25,000 to £30,000, pension, life assurance, healthcare and more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Graham Ventham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Graham will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don’t advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn’t quite right for you please get in touch with Graham to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)