Are you a creative and ambitious Structural Engineer looking for your next significant career move? If so, then we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is a design led structural engineering consultancy based in Leeds and they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their talented team on a full time permanent basis. This is a well-established business who can offer a vibrant and energetic workplace where engineers create innovative design on project ranging in size from the very small to high end.
Projects: Education, industrial, residential (apartment blocks and housing), manufacturing etc.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Ability to solve problems through lateral thinking,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Experience of designing in all common structural materials, particularly steel and concrete ideally working for a UK based structural engineering consultancy
- Ability to produce drawings using Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage costs
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity to work from home for 2 days a week.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)