Conrad Consultingstructural engineer
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
£50,000 – £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a consultancy based in Oxford, whose main strength is their client relationships focusing on a bond between client and staff with all directors being approachable and available on each project. Their continued success has resulted in the need to expand their buildings structures team with the appointment of a Senior Structural engineer. Your technical expertise should be in buildings design in all materials, having worked on a range of schemes across all sectors.
The successful candidate will be given the fantastic opportunity of working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, education, and residential sectors with a guarantee of an ongoing workload. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and has a clear vision for innovation.
- Working as part of a team on interesting projects large and small.
- Play an active role co-ordinating design with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry, and timber.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural.
- Working to produce quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.)
- A degree in Civil/Structural engineering (First or 2:1)
- Have achieved or working towards Chartership with the IStructE, ICE or international equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience working for a structural engineering firm.
- Skilled communicator, written skills and capable of producing reports.
- Excellent technical and numerical skills.
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting Email or Telephone: – 02038542961
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)