£37,000 – £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
A company are seeking a talented building structures design Engineer with a min of 4 years’ experience to join their team. This long established, building structures consultancy have an extremely busy workload covering retail, commercial, leisure and residential schemes, amongst others.
They are looking for an Engineer who is driven and ambition, with a good degree from a leading university. They will need to be Chartered or close to achieving Chartered status and have proven experience of detailed design with a genuine understanding of structural materials and behaviour.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills which will be applied to both clients and other team colleagues. You will be expected to organise and prioritise own workload.
The company can offer an exciting and diverse future workload, a stimulating environment in which to work together with a genuine opportunity to progress quickly within the firm for the right individual.
Key tasks include:
* Effectively contributing, and to some extent controlling, significant aspects of projects, for which you are responsible.
* Excellent knowledge of standard engineering practices, techniques, procedures, and Structural principles.
* Undertaking structural engineering projects, performing analyses and calculations as appropriate.
* Producing, and in some circumstances supervising, work ensuring that it is carried out to the appropriate technical standard and that it is managed to programme and budget
* A solid track record of having worked on a variety of structures projects, with experience of dealing directly with client teams and site teams.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting email Or call on 02038542961
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)