An exciting opportunity has become available with our client, a well established and expanding multidisciplinary engineering consultancy. They are looking for an ambitious Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ post-graduation experience to join their office in East Sussex on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Structural Engineer you will assist the structural engineering team with design, working on schemes from central London to rural sprawling developments. The successful candidate will be given support to achieve chartered status, with mentors for both IStructE and ICE, access to our clients bespoke training seminars which will enable you to complete core objectives as part of the Chartership process.
Projects: housing, education, commercial and public sectors.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience,
- Knowledge of basic engineering principles,
- Experience of British Standards/Euro Codes,
- Knowledge of 3D Structural Analysis programmes – ideally Tekla,
- A working knowledge of Revit,
- Good, strong communication both written and verbal,
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time,
- Use of a car is essential as local public transport services are limited.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- A competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave p.a., plus 8 bank holidays
- An additional 5 days upon completion of 5 years with the business
- Birthday Leave
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- iPhone 11 for both business and personal use
- Full remote working arrangements available
- Unique and comprehensive training programmes covering technical, business, social and environmental themes.
- An ‘Investor in People’ certified employer
If you would like to know more about this fabulous opportunity and our client, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting or call him on 01728 726120 for more details.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)