Would you like a new challenge that will see you working for an industry leading consultancy? Do you enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Structural Engineer to join the busy structural engineering team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their pipeline of structural design work.
The successful Structural Design Engineer will be responsible for preparing structural design calculations, running your own projects including managing the costs & revenues, and attending design / site meetings.
Projects: Healthcare, Heritage, Industrial, Sport, Educational, Residential and more.
- A degree in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- Working towards Chartership,
- Between 1-3 years’ relevant experience,
- Experience of undertaking the design and project management of structural engineering projects,
- Experience in the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to develop the business by introducing new clients and expanding the workload,
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building Regulations and Health and Safety,
- Competent in using structural design and analysis software and knowledge of AutoCAD and BIM.
This is a great opportunity for a Structural Design Engineer to join an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & Ireland.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and excellent scope for progression.
If you are interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)