We are working with a reputable small sized consultancy who provide engineering services across a range of sectors. Due to a strong pipeline of building structures projects they continue to evolve and have a vacancy available for a Structural Engineer to join their team in their office in Ilford on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Educational, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential (new build and refurbishment), Mixed-Use, Retail and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Between 1-3 years’ post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Proficiency in the use of Autocad is essential,
- Must have a strong interest in building structures,
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
As a Structural Engineer you will be working within a small, close-knit team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects.
An enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will play a big part in this role! You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package. This role also has the added benefit of offering agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
Apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting – suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)