Based in Southern Dunfermline and close to various transport links this engineering consultancy is perfectly situated for the once-a-week office visit that you will make as their newest Structural Engineer.
This consultancy is a long-standing brand within engineering with over 40 years’ experience and due to recent, successful expansion, they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their modern design office and become a key member of the team.
You, as the Structural Engineer will take pride in their delivery of high-quality, client focused projects across various sectors that include residential, commercial, hotel and leisure, retail, education, community, industrial and geo-environmental.
Within this role you will report directly to the project director and site engineers to ensure that projects run smoothly and are delivered as per the client brief.
Day to day schedule
- Involvement with conceptual designs
- Review of drawing productions to ensure design standard compliance
- Delivery of design progress reports
- Attendance of design and construction progress meetings
Structural Engineer profile
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience within a similar role
- Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Experience working on large-scale UK projects
- 35,000 – 40k
- Modern, Hybrid working
- Company pension
- Life assurance
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)