We are pleased to be working closely with a dynamic and experienced structural engineering consultancy as they look to grow the business.
Due to an increased project pipeline, our client seeking an Experienced Structural Engineer with an interest in delivering complex structural designs to join their Aberdeen office.
This consultancy experience in delivering a vast range of structural projects from residential and leisure parks to commercial units.
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Between 3-5 years’ experience as a Structural Design Engineer
- Ability to work autonomously an in a team
- Proficiency in the production of drawings in line with design standards
- Comfortable writing and delivering reports
- Experience attending client meetings
- Hybrid working options
- Employee reward scheme
- Competitive Bonus structure
- Healthcare options
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I’ll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I’ll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don’t hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)