Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking an ambitious Structural Design Engineer who has between 1-5 years’ post graduate experience to join their growing team.
A broad project base is on offer including retail, commercial and residential.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- Aspiring to become Chartered Engineer,
- Between 1-2 years’ post graduate with experience in large projects,
- Proficient in the use of Autocad,
- A working knowledge of engineering design code of practice,
- Experience of structural design in concrete and steel structures as well as experience in other structural materials,
- Computer literate with knowledge of design and analysis programmes,
- Ability to work well within a team environment,
- Good analytical skills.
A generous pension and other range of other benefits are on offer for the successful candidate. This role also has the added advantage of hybrid working with a blend of home and office working.
For further detail please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or give him a call on 01728 726120.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)