We are working with a London based civil & structural engineering consultancy who are looking to recruit An STE4 Structures Examiner to work on a large rail on a contract basis.
The role offers the opportunity to join our client in their busy office in West London where you will undertake accurate examinations, gathering information relating to the current condition of rail structures. You will produce examination reports to accurately reflect structures integrity and ensure that they provide a valid and complete picture of any degradation including suitable sketches and photographs.
- Ideally a degree qualified civil engineer, or certified completion bridge inspection / examination training course / or suitably qualified by experience,
- Experience of working within the railway industry, managing the delivery of multi-disciplined projects,
- A strong background in civil engineering is essential,
- Experience of undertaking STE4 duties,
- MS Office Skills are Essential,
- Experience of working as part of a team and managing less experienced team members.
The successful candidate will all have use of a company van and the relevant IT equipment.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage