We are working with a highly successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who specialise in structural and civil design. They have an exciting opening for a Senior Structural Engineer with at least 10 years’ experience of working on buildings structures. The successful engineer will undertake structural surveys and report structural defects on behalf of our client’s social housing and local authority clients and will also be responsible for the delivery of small structural design projects.
Offering a full range of services to the built environment including engineering and consultancy, our client been established for a number of years and can offer genuine career progression in a supportive, successful environment.
Projects: private and public body clients, including commercial offices, retail, residential, education and public buildings amongst others, with construction values up to £60m.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Experience of leading on Structural Engineering projects,
- Experience of undertaking surveys, reporting and advising on Structural Defects,
- Undertaking detailed design, production of reports, specifications and schedules,
- A broad experience in various construction sectors and materials.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer is a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for remote working.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)