Our client is a firm of Civil and structural engineering consultants that are conveniently based in the West Midlands. They aim to provide professional and cost-effective design services to their clients across a variety of sectors and are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join the team in their Birmingham office on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will work for major clients mainly on residential projects ranging in size from small to large, including care homes (3-5 stories) and retirement villages, but also commercial projects.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience,
- Experience of working with reinforced concrete and steel would be highly beneficial,
- Ability to do calculations by hand is essential,
- Proficient in the use of the following software: Tedds and Tekla,
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package. An added benefit to this role is that our client supports agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If you are a midlands based Senior Structural Engineer and this role would be of interest please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)