Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created for a talented Senior Structural Engineer to join their structures team on a working from home contract basis.
They are looking for senior engineer to provide full technical design support for a range of projects including residential, retail and mixed use projects.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in design of RC and Steel structures and building substructures,
- Experience of refurbishment & structural modification design, as well as new-build is preferable,
- Experience and proficiency in Tekla is essential,
- Must have very good communication skills and demonstrable report writing skills,
- Able to solve problems, work to agreed deadlines with minimum supervision.
If you are interested in applying for this contract role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)