Our client, a relatively young but expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy specialise in the delivery of innovative, cost effective and practical engineering solutions and they have asked us to help them find a Senior Project Engineer to join the busy civils team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a key role within the business and they are looking for an all-round engineer with technical expertise and at least 5 years’ experience of working on residential projects (ideally in London or the South East). This is a client facing role and the successful candidate should have the desire and ability to build and develop client relationships.
Projects: residential, mix used and high rise.
- An MEng degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered (MICE) or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant UK experience,
- Technically strong with a good understanding of PDS and Flow design software,
- Residential development experience with an awareness of commercial issues including gaining drainage and highway approvals,
- A desire to be client facing with the aim of building client relationships and contributing to marketing strategies,
- Good verbal and written communicator.
On offer for the Senior Civil Project Engineer:
- A competitive salary,
- Discretionary annual bonus (typically 5-10% of salary),
- 25 days annual holiday with an option to buy 3 further days,
- Company Pension scheme (3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution),
- Healthcare cover,
- Annual travelcard loan,
- Bike to work scheme,
- Employee benefits and reward scheme.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step in their career. This role also has the added benefit of offering agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage