We are working with a successful multidisciplinary engineering consultancy whose sustained growth is a testament to the quality of the projects they deliver and their strategy to recruit and retain ambitious and talented people and then give them the opportunity to develop their careers in a supportive working environment.
They are currently looking to recruit a talented and experienced Senior /Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer to join the team in their Birmingham office on a full time, permanent basis.
- Desk studies,
- Site investigations,
- Contamination risk assessments,
- Remediation strategies,
- Earthwork’s specifications,
- Validation plans/reports,
- Mining risk assessments,
- Ground gas risk assessments,
- Writing technical and interpretative reports.
- A Degree in geology or similar earth science discipline or a degree in environmental science
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- IT literate
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, contractors and other consultants
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a Geo-Environmental Consultancy
- Drive and ambition to learn
- A full clean UK driving licence is required.
In return the Senior /Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer will receive a highly competitive salary (DOE) and benefits package. An added benefit to this role is that our client supports agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to be part of our client’s undoubtable success story then please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for further details.
Categorised as: Foundations / Soil mechanics