We are working with a successful multidisciplinary engineering consultancy whose sustained growth is a testament to the quality of the projects they deliver and their strategy to recruit and retain ambitious and talented people and then give them the opportunity to develop their careers in a supportive working environment.
They are currently looking to recruit a talented and experienced Senior/Principal Civil Engineer to join the infrastructure team in their Nottingham office on a full time, permanent basis.
- Undertaking scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs
- Supervising and mentoring less experienced engineers
- Preparing fee proposals
- Liaison with clients, contractors, local authorities and other consultants
- Managing and coordinating the delivery of projects
- Attend design/site meetings.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience,
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written,
- Experience working with residential developers,
- Knowledge of Section 104, 278 and 38 adoption procedures,
- IT literate,
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, contractors, local authorities and other consultants,
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
In return the Senior /Principal Civil Engineer will receive a highly competitive salary (DOE) and benefits package. An added benefit to this role is that our client supports agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to be part of our client’s undoubtable success story then please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for further details.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage