Are you looking for a career change and a role that will offer the opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is for a high standard of project delivery? If you are then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking an experienced and talented Senior Civil Technician who has at least 5 years’ experience to join them in their expanding offices in Colchester, Essex.
The successful Senior Civils Technician will be required to assist engineers by developing detail design and preparing drainage and road CAD working drawings and specifications within a dynamic & supportive environment.
- Fully proficient with AutoCAD,
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience,
- Experience of preparing section agreements would be desirable,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- Good working knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice & Design Standards,
- The confidence to work with minimal supervision, managing your own workload effectively.
The Civils Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and an added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this position & our client, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage