Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking a talented and experienced Civil Design Engineer with at least 5 years’ post graduate experience to join their growing team.
A broad project base is on offer including retail, commercial and residential.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered ICE Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years’ post graduate with experience in large projects,
- Experience with S38, S104, S278 works and road, drainage and external works designs including Microdrainage and Civils 3D,
- Proficient in the use of Autocad,
- A working knowledge of engineering design code of practice,
- Desire and ability to mentor more junior members of the team.
A generous pension and other range of other benefits are on offer for the successful candidate. This role also has the added advantage of hybrid working with a blend of home and office working.
For further detail please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or give him a call on 01728 726120.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage