Our client, a relatively young but expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy specialise in the delivery of innovative, cost effective and practical engineering solutions and they have asked us to help them find a Senior Project Engineer to join the busy civils team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for a capable all round engineer with experience of working on residential projects (ideally in London or the South East) and at least 3 years’ experience.
Projects: residential, mix used and high rise.
- An MEng degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience,
- Residential development experience including gaining drainage and highway approvals,
- A desire to be client facing with the aim of building client relationships and contributing to marketing strategies,
- A good verbal and written communicator,
- A good team player,
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
On offer for the Civil Project Engineer:
- A competitive salary,
- 25 days annual holiday with an option to buy 3 further days,
- Company Pension scheme (3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution),
- Healthcare cover,
- Annual travelcard loan,
- Bike to work scheme,
- Employee benefits and reward scheme.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step in their career. This role also has the added benefit of offering agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage