A consultancy in Oxfordshire is looking to expand their current team by recruiting an experienced Principal Transport Planner. Our client is going through their next phase of growth due to a number of recent project wins. You will be joining a team who are currently working on a range of private sector projects across Oxfordshire.
- Contributing towards Transport Assessments/ Transport Statements and Travel Plans
- Experience using Paramics or Vissim or network modelling using SATURN,
- Liaising with clients regarding projects
- Mentoring junior team members
- Undertaking site visits
- Helping other senior team members with business development
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level in a relevant subject,
- Ability to lead/manage projects,
- Deal with clients and other professionals,
- Strong communication, both written and verbal.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Principal Transport Planner, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of projects and to further enhance their career. The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)