An exciting opportunity for a Senior/Principal Civil Engineer to join a leading firm who make a conscious effort to provide first-class civil design on a variety of project.
The skilled Senior/Principal Civil Engineer will join their Oxfordshire office and will play a key role in all aspects of the civil engineering design process from pre-planning and conceptual design through to the production of as-built drawings.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge on a range of civil engineering design projects, knowledge of procurement and project management whilst working alongside clients and providing multi-disciplinary services.
- Minimum of 7 years’ post-qualification experience in Civil Engineering design,
- BSc or BEng qualified and Chartered (or working towards Chartership),
- Experience working with relevant industry standard design software packages,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Work collaboratively,
- Expertise in Infrastructure, Highways and Drainage design.
- Site appraisals,
- Pre-application planning advice and technical support,
- Producing pre-planning reports,
- Flood risk assessments,
- Proving detailed design information for construction.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable firm who currently hold some of the most notable design projects. To apply, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)