Are you a highly motivated Person with a talent for inspiring and motivating others? Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity which enable you to showcase these talents?
If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a highly successful, international structural and civil engineering firm is looking for a Director who can use these attributes to lead a team of façade engineers both in their London office and in the UK wide.
The role will involve end to end business development including strategic planning, networking, lead generation and bid management.
- Working closely with clients and architects to ensure an exemplary level of quality and design,
- Developing the company facades offering to the UK and European market,
- Developing technical expertise through knowledge management,
- Working with a multidiscipline team to ensure coordinated outputs,
- Managing multidiscipline projects,
- Contributing to the business development and marketing efforts for the UK office,
- Working closely with manufacturers and suppliers to provide a close-knit competitive supply chain for clients.
- A good understanding of the UK and international market,
- A successful track record of developing façade solutions on major projects,
- A track record of working with International architects and clients,
- A passion for innovative design,
- Motivated and self-driven,
- Committed to technical excellence,
- Good relationship builder (internal and external),
- Able to demonstrate excellent Presentation skills.
As a Director (facades) it is anticipated that you will have a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, at least 2 being within a leadership role.
A large part of your role will be to manage a team, and you should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills. This is a fantastic opportunity. Speak to Graham Ventham today on 01728 726 120 in the strictest confidence or send him an updated CV.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)