We are working with an award-winning client whose strong reputation in transport and infrastructure planning is built on getting results quickly and competently.
This great opportunity requires the candidate to use their technical experience in Highway and Infrastructure Design, using Design Manual for Roads and Bridges. Working on projects ranging up to 500 homes and large commercial developments.
- Working use of MicroDrainage & AutoCAD.
- Familiar with S104 and S106 agreements.
- Experience in S278/S38.
- Knowledge of CDM principles.
- Good report writing and presentation skills for Fee Proposals.
- Around 3 years experience.
An enthusiastic and personable attitude alongside the passion and the ability to manage your own projects.
Please send your updated CV to Graham Ventham for review if this is the opportunity for you.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage