Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working with a prestigious and multiple award- winning multidisciplinary engineering practice that works on a range of diverse projects across the UK.
They are currently recruiting for an ‘outstanding’ and ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer to join the team in their Central London office on a full time, permanent basis where you will be expected to work alongside more senior engineers on all stages of the design of buildings and other projects. The successful candidate will have an enthusiasm for sustainability, the built environment and Architecture and should be keen to develop professionally in these fields.
Projects: Commercial, residential, education, retail, sport & leisure and arts etc.
- Initial scheme design of options,
- Design development and coordination with other members of the design teams,
- Detailed design calculations,
- Assisting in the preparation of working drawings and details together with site inspections,
- Undertaking computer analyses for more complex solutions.
- An MEng degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Knowledge of all common building materials e.g. stone, steel, masonry, timber, glass and concrete e.t.c
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated,
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social and wellbeing activities
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave benefits
- Reimbursement of professional subscription and membership fees
- Season ticket loan
In addition to the above the Graduate Structural Engineer can expect leadership and support from more senior engineers and training towards your professional status with IStructE.
If you are interested in working for this excellent firm on a range of interesting and challenging projects please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham to apply.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)