We are working with a successful multidisciplinary engineering consultancy whose sustained growth is a testament to the quality of the projects they deliver and their strategy to recruit and retain ambitious and talented people and then give them the opportunity to develop their careers in a supportive working environment.
They are currently looking to recruit a talented Graduate Civil Engineer to join the infrastructure team in their Nottingham office on a full time, permanent basis.
Responsibilities:Assisting in the preparation of engineering drawings and specifications
- Liaising with external parties to achieve approval to your designs
- Use of AutoCAD and other computerised design software
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- IT literate
- Attention to detail to measure and record information accurately
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, contractors and other consultants
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to be part of our client’s undoubtable success story then please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for further details.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)