We are working with a successful multidisciplinary engineering consultancy whose sustained growth is a testament to the quality of the projects they deliver and their strategy to recruit and retain ambitious and talented people and then give them the opportunity to develop their careers in a supportive working environment.
They are currently looking to recruit a talented and experienced Geo-Environmental Technician to join the team in their Birmingham office on a full time, permanent basis.
- Carrying out soil and groundwater sampling
- Carrying out ground gas monitoring
- Assisting colleagues with site investigations
- Collation and presentation of data in Excel and Word
- Preparation of CAD drawings.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- IT literate
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, contractors and other consultants
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience working on CAD and Excel would be advantageous
- Drive and ambition to learn
- A full UK driving licence is required.
In return the Geo-Environmental Technician will receive a highly competitive salary (DOE) and benefits package. An added benefit to this role is that our client supports agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to be part of our client’s undoubtable success story then please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for further details.
Categorised as: Foundations / Soil mechanics