Are you an experienced Senior/ Associate level Civil Engineer who has led and successfully delivered structures projects and is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading consultancy with an excellent reputation in the industry and in order to support the company succession planning they are offering a unique and challenging opportunity for a Director Designate to join them in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis where they will lead and develop their evolving civils team. The potential for equity in the company is also available for the right candidate.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who will head up this team and take it forward. Although some work is already in place the ideal candidate will have good local knowledge with the ability to bring in additional work. It is accepted however that it will take time to become established and implement this element of the role.
- Working as technical lead, managing and leading projects,
- Responsible for growing workload and managing structures projects with existing and new clients,
- Leading the infrastructure team.
- A Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Excellent technical capability with a successful record of delivery,
- A role model in the management and delivery of profitable and technically excellent projects,
- A proven track record over a period of several years of managing Infrastructure projects
- Experience of technical leadership, managing small teams, as well as establishing strong client relationships and repeat business opportunities.
They need a leader – someone who can come in and hit the ground running, instilling confidence in the team whilst demonstrating good communication skills and a positive attitude to their role.
For further information regarding this great opportunity please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)