Graduate Structural Engineer
Our client is currently looking to hire a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their team based in West London.
- Preparing designs, calculations and specifications across our business portfolio
- Carrying out design and management of all types of structural service projects including producing budget estimates, drawings, detailed service specifications, tender documentation and undertaking full contract administration duties on structural-led projects.
- Providing advice to colleagues and clients on structural engineering issues
- Preparing schedules for dilapidations, improvement schemes and structural surveys
- Liaising with clients, contractors and colleagues to ensure work is delivered to schedule
Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduate member of the Institution of Civil Engineers or Institution of Structural Engineers. 1-3 years experience
- Experience in new build design, refurbishment/change of use design and structural surveys on building structures projects in the UK would be desirable.
- Experience in design of structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber would be desirable.
- Familiarity with key forms of building construction.
- Experience in the use of structural analysis/design software including TEKLA structural designer, TEDDS, and SCIA, and in the use of Revit and AutoCAD and in the use of document editing software including Bluebeam Revu would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and spoken English.
- Hold a current UK driving licence.
- Collaborative team player who is also able to work with minimal supervision and use own initiative.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)