£30K – £35K per annum plus benefits
Southend on Sea
Our client, a dynamic and independent civil and structural engineering consultancy in Southend-on-Sea, is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a forward-thinking firm that values innovation, teamwork, and professional development.
- Undertaking analysis and design of various types of structures
- Preparing design calculations and drawings using relevant software
- Liaising with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Conducting site inspections and surveys
- Preparing technical reports and project documentation
- Assisting with the training and development of junior team members
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent,
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role,
- Good knowledge of structural analysis and design principles,
- Experience using relevant software such as AutoCAD, Revit, and Tekla,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- A proactive and flexible approach to work.
Why Work for Our Client? Our client is a growing and innovative firm that offers:
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Competitive salary and benefits package,
- Flexible and hybrid working,
- The chance to work on a diverse range of projects across different sectors,
- A good work-life balance and support for the health and well being of employees.
If you are a motivated and talented Structural Engineer looking for a new challenge, we would like to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)